- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed, NSF Compliant, and rated for rigorous commercial applications in bars and restaurants
- The 3.1. cu. ft. capacity can hold a 5 gallon Sankey or ball lock home brew keg or a 7.75-gallon quarter slim keg
- This javarator's cabinet is 15" wide and one of the most narrow available today, making it ideal for freestanding use in narrow spaces
- The ICS15BBRNK iced-coffee kegerator has an air-cooled draft tower and fully-customizable dispense system
PLEASE NOTE: Drip tray is not included but is available as an optional add-on
Dimensions: 34"H x 15"W x 22"D
The Kegco ICS15BBRNK cold brew coffee kegerator delivers the outstanding performance you might expect from a dispenser used in a coffee bar or restaurant, yet it is small and inconspicuous enough to make a great addition to your coffee bar area at home. The 15" wide commercial unit is even NSF Compliant and ETL/ETL Sanitation Listed to meet health and safety standards mandated for beverage dispensing products, so you know it will be easy to clean and maintain over years of serving your favorite cold brews at the optimal climate-controlled conditions.
- Matte black cabinet with black door
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 32°F-65°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout the cabinet and helps with quick temperature pulldown on a warm keg
- Blower hose direct cold air into the draft beer tower so every drop is kept cool
- LED interior lighting
- Security lock
- Includes bath towel bar and curved door handles so you can choose the version that best matches your decor
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, or wine
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
This kegerator can fit one-quarter slim keg, one 5 gallons commercial keg, or one 5 gallon home brew keg.
The bright interior light makes it easy to check the contents of the cabinet and see that everything is fitted properly. It illuminates with low heat and will not adversely affect the temperature within the unit.
Precise push-button controls located on the front of the door take the guesswork out of temperature control! You can adjust at your leisure for storing and dispensing beverages between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fits Quarter Slim Keg
This keg refrigerator has a cabinet capacity of 3.1 cubic feet, which can house a quarter slim keg, 5 gallon Sankey, or 5-gallon ball lock homebrew keg.
Customizable Dispense Kit
This unit comes with a single faucet tower that can be upgraded to fit your needs, and optional add-ons are available to help you build a coffee dispense kit to your exact specifications.
Wide Temperature Range
The Kegco ICS15BBRNK allows you to program within a wide temperature range that's ideal for serving iced coffee or even storing wines for long-term preservation. Dispense cold brew as low as 32°F or set the unit as high as 65°F for general refrigerated storage.
This is a great simple small Kegerator. It keeps the keg at the desired temperature. The only negative is that it’s a bit noisy.
Couldn't be happier with this kegerator. The 15in size was perfect for our needs and its super easy to program and setup. Would definitely purchase another one again.