- This kegerator's convenient 15" width makes it perfect for environments with limited available space like small bars and apartments
- The keg cooler's interior is large enough to hold one-quarter slim keg, one 5 gallons commercial keg, or one 5 gallon homebrew keg
- Powerful digital temperature controls make it easy to adjust the temperature between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit to serve beer, coffee, kombucha, or wine
- Suitable for both commercial and residential applications, this keg dispenser is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant
PLEASE NOTE: Drip tray is not included but is available as an optional add-on
Dimensions: 34"H x 15"W x 22"D
If you take pride in creating home-brewed beers, share them using the commercially-rated HBK15BBRNK kegerator by Kegco. The unit is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant, assuring it has met all the necessary safety standards mandated for beer dispensing appliances. Plus, it has one of the most compact designs on the market today. Despite the keg refrigerator's cabinet has a width of just 15", it can fit several different keg styles and works in the tightest of spaces. For tasting room settings, the rolling casters and locking cabinet door make it easy to move the unit for sampling and serving.
- Matte black cabinet with the stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 32°F-65°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout the cabinet and helps with quick temperature pulldown on a warm keg
- Blower hose direct cold air into the draft beer tower so every drop is kept cool
- LED interior lighting
- Security lock
- Includes bath towel bar and curved door handles so you can choose the version that best matches your decor
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, or wine
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
This kegerator can fit one-quarter slim keg, one 5 gallons commercial keg, or one 5 gallon homebrew keg.
The top-mounted interior light brightens the cabinet for ease of checking keg connections and CO2 pressure without heating the cabinet or affecting stored beverage temperatures.
The unit can be programmed anywhere between 32 and 65 degrees using the push-button digital control panel. Just press the 'Set' button to lock in a new temperature and use the up and down arrow buttons to reach the exact level of coolness desired.
Fits Quarter Slim Keg
This space-saving keg refrigerator has a capacity of 3.1 cubic feet, making it ideal to hold a 7.75-gallon quarter slim keg, 5 gallon Sankey, or 5-gallon ball lock homebrew keg.
Customizable Dispense Kit
This unit comes with a single faucet tower that can be upgraded to fit your needs, and optional add-ons are available to help you build a homebrew dispense kit to your exact specifications.
Wide Temperature Range
The Kegco HBK15BBRNK functions with a notably wide temperature range, allowing for homebrew enthusiasts to store and dispense beer or even ferment home-brewed beers.
This is a great simple small Kegerator. It keeps the keg at the desired temperature. The only negative is that it’s a bit noisy.
Couldn't be happier with this kegerator. The 15in size was perfect for our needs and its super easy to program and setup. Would definitely purchase another one again.