- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, this kombucha kegerator is perfect for both residential and commercial settings
- The roomy 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Specially designed for the unique requirements of dispensing Kombucha probiotic tea
- Comes with a stainless steel tower, one stainless steel faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Internal temperature can be precisely set between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit using the intuitive push button control panel
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the KOM163B?
Whether you make your own probiotic tea to sell commercially or just want to serve 'buch' to friends and family members, Kegco's KOM163B-1NK Full Size Single Faucet Kombucharator makes it easier than ever to store, refrigerate and dispense the nutrient-rich fermented tea beverage. This commercial grade kombucha dispenser is durable enough to withstand the rigors of busy cafes and restaurants, but it is also quiet and energy efficient enough to make it a welcome addition at home.
The elegant freestanding black cabinet with matching field-reversible door will look great with nearly any decor.
This kombucha refrigerator comes equipped with notable features like a dishwasher safe drip tray to catch overflow, three-sided chrome guard rail, and lockable rolling casters for when you need to move your 'buch'.
Why the KOM163B?
The KOM163B-1NK has a spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior that has the ability to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs.
Durability & Functionality
For lasting durability, a steel interior floor mat helps distribute keg weight evenly and provide you with a hassle-free kombucha keg loading and unloading experience. Plus, if you ever need additional refrigerated storage space, the three wire shelves included give you the opportunity to convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator when you're not storing or dispensing kegs.
How is the Performance?
A clear digital LED display gives you precise control over your kombucha dispenser's internal temperature. The KOM163B-1NK also boasts one of the largest temperature ranges of any kombucharator on the market today, giving you the freedom to store and dispense probiotic tea at 32 degrees Fahrenheit or to ferment tea at 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
The fan-forced cooling system distributes chilled air evenly to create the ideal refrigerated storage environment, while cold air directed into the draft tower keeps every drop of kombucha ice cold as it travels from the keg to your glass. The kombucha kegerator also features an automatic defrost function for added convenience.
- Black Cabinet with a Matte Black Door
- This Keg dispenser comes with a draft tower, one faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with matching black door
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.
I acquired this during a sale and it did not ship with some of the additional parts that you can find on Amazon for the same one. However, that was fine by me as I was looking to save money.
Assembling the unit didn't take long at all. The temperature is pretty accurate (I bought a digital thermometer to also gauge the accuracy and they are within a degree of each other.
I will say that I am using Northern Brewer's Draft Kegs and they use ball locks. I had to make some modifications to the connections but no issues.
The beer pours nice and cold. I am very happy with the system thus far!
I've only used it on a 15.5 Gallon keg so far, but there is no reason it won't work great with two or more smaller kegs.
I have checked the temperature of the beer in the keg and it is within 2 deg of the set temp.
The temperature displayed for the inside of the kegerator is quite a bit off, but is of little consequence.