- Can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the two included adjustable shelves for additional refrigerated storage
- Comes complete with a 3-tap keg beer dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact
- Includes chrome guardrail, easy roll locking casters, and dishwasher safe removable built-in drip tray
- Features digital temperature control and fan-forced cooling for one of the largest temperature ranges on the market (32-75°F)
- The spacious interior easily accommodates one 1/2-barrel or 1/4-barrel, two 1/6-barrels, or three homebrew kegs
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
Conveniently hold and dispense up to three homebrew ball lock Cornelius kegs at a time with the Kegco K309B-3NK Three Faucet Digital Keg Dispenser. This keg beer dispenser has been designed for freestanding applications and features a matte black cabinet and door that can blend into any decor. Like our other high-quality Kegco Beer Dispensers, the K309B-3NK includes features like attractive styling, a removable and easy-to-clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guardrail that prevents glasses from sliding off the top, easy-rolling casters, and a 3-tap draft tower. In addition to those features that you've come to love, the K309B-3NK has digital temperature controls that give you the ability to see your specific temperature setting and easily set it with the push of a button and boasts a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control.
- MDK-309B-1 Keg Dispenser and Triple-Faucet Draft Beer Dispense System
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator with 3-Way Air Distributor
The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI as well as the volume of CO2 gas in the cylinder. The air distributor allows you to dispense up to three kegs at a time.
- Includes three 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with Snap Clamps
These standard 5-foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each airline assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes three-D system lever handle keg couplers
These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Triple Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter triple faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with three stainless steel faucets and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Converts to a refrigerator with 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full-size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / full-size kegs (15.5 gals.), 1/4 barrels/ponies (7.75 gals.), and 1/6 barrels (5 gals.)
- Matte black cabinet and door
- Digital temperature control keeps the temperature in the range of 32-75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature with match the external temperature.
- An excellent unit for serving kombucha, soda, or wine in addition to beer
- Deep Chill function to quickly cool down a warm keg
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with a grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long-lasting durability and easy glide of beer kegs
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- UL Listed
Digital Temperature Control
With this keg beer refrigerator, you'll no longer have to guess what temperature a number on a dial will produce. It has a digital temperature display and pushes button controls that make it easy to set and verify the internal temperature - simply presses the up or down button to adjust the temperature by one degree. It can be set up to display the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Fan-Forced Cooling for Super Cool Temperatures
Fan-forced cooling gives this kegerator one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer cooler on the market today and can be set as low as 32 degrees to dispense ice-cold draft beer. The fan helps to provide even cooling throughout the cabinet.
Easily accommodate any full-size keg - including Miler and Coors Kegs and rubber kegs - thanks to this keg refrigerator's spacious interior. It also holds up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock homebrew kegs, giving you the ability to dispense more than one beer keg at a time.
Deep Chill Function
If you find yourself needing to quickly cool down a warm keg, the Deep Chill function will force the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours to bring your keg down to the desired temperature. Just press the Deep Chill button again to return to normal operation.*
Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves
When you're not using this unit as a beer keg cooler, you can easily convert it to a regular all-refrigerator for extra refrigerated storage. Two adjustable shelves are included and can be spaced far enough apart to hold gallon jugs or 2-liter bottles. You can even use it to store wine thanks to the K309B-3NK's wide available temperature range!
Locking Casters Provide Mobility
Easy-roll casters make it easy to move the Kegco K309B-3NK to the living room, game room, or patio to dispense your favorite craft beer or other kegged beverages right where you want them. Once the unit is in position, the casters can be locked so that it won't move again until you want it to.
This keg beer dispenser comes with a complete triple-tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact. This kit includes a 3" diameter triple faucet polished stainless steel draft tower with three stainless steel faucets, three-D system lever handle keg couplers with stainless steel probes, a commercial-grade dual gauge CO2 regulator with a 3-way air distributor, and a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank.
* - Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.