With a 3-zone wine and beer bottle refrigerator combo ( a set of 2 units), you will have plenty of room for all your guests' favorite wines, beers, and cold drinks. There is no more waiting for your drinks to chill because this wine fridge and beverage refrigerator combo hold up to 300 cans and 106 standard-sized wine bottles. Each of the three zones will keep your beverages at the specific temperatures they are meant to be. Built to KingsBottle's regal standards, it is the perfect solution for you. Treat all your bottles like royalty and order your wine and beer bottle refrigerator from Great Keg today.
- Our wine and beer bottle refrigerator use Embraco compressors for efficient, vibration-free operation.
- The glass doors are made with gas-charged and tempered safety glass with a double UV-resistant coating.
- Stainless steel door frames and handles are attractive and easy to maintain.
- Our precision controllers and state-of-the-art fans ensure even, accurate cooling throughout all cabinet zones.
- Units come with KingsBottle's two-year warranty.
- Doors feature a security lock.
- Volume : 21.76 CF ( 616 Litre )
- Storage capacity : 484 Cans + 106 Wine Bottles
- Shelf Configuration: 5 Chromed Steel Shelves + 12 wooden shelves
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Adjustable Temperature Range :
- Zone-A 39-46°F;
- Zone-B 41-60°F;
- Zone-C 45-64°F
- Inverter Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption: 1.48 kWh/D
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size : 47.2"W x 27.0"D x 55.7"H (1200Wx 685D x 1415H mm)
- Net Weight: 396.8 lbs (180 kgs)
Absolutely love this wine and beverage cooler. It is quiet, and holds the separate temperatures as expected.
The wine and beverage cooler where great additions to our wet bar at our Palm springs Airbnb. Also all of our guest love it.
åÎÌ_It is exactly what we wanted. No complaints about the sounds as we did not expect it to be a silent unit. The sounds coming from the compressor are normal and to be expected, as described in the manual. If you want a silent appliance, you'll have to look elsewhere. Otherwise, this appliance does everything it should. Beverages are nice and cold; the shelves are customizable, and the interior light and display are very nice.
Very pretty and work great. excellent buying experience.
Excellent size to go into cabinet space, and is one of the very few coolers for both wine bottles and cans or bottles of brew. Not much competition out there for this type of cooler cabinet.