- Space-Saving Slim Design: At only 9.5 inches (24.1 cm) wide, this 10 can cooler is perfect for small spaces and would make a fun and functional showpiece for a home bar, dorm, office, or rec room
- Eye-Catching Retro Vending Machine Style: Show off your unique style and celebrate your favorite soft drink with this vibrant red mini fridge featuring vintage Coca-Cola artwork, display window, and polished chrome accents
- Push Button Vending Action: Surprise and entertain your guests by offering them a beverage and then dispensing chilled cans of Coke with the push of a button!
- AC and 12V DC Capable: Portable cooler runs on DC and AC power and comes with both cords so you can use it at home or on the go; ideal for home, cottage, truck, trailer or RV
- Advanced Thermoelectric Cooling: Eco-friendly iceless technology efficiently cools to 32°F (18°C) below surrounding temperature with no harmful chemicals or wasted energy
Unit Dimensions 25.5 in H x 9 in W x 15 in L
Temperature Range Cools to 32°F (18°C) below room temperature
Cooling Technology Thermoelectric
Keep your favorite soft drinks cool in unique retro style!
With its quirky retro vending machine design, this eye-catching Coca-Cola themed mini fridge is sure to be a conversation starter. Slim and compact at only 9.5 inches (24.1 cm) wide, it holds 10 standard soda cans and features a built-in display window and push button "vending" action that is sure to delight your guests. Efficient, reliable thermoelectric cooling technology chills to 32°F (18°C) below surrounding temperature with no harmful chemicals or wasted energy, and it comes with both AC and DC cords so you can plug it into any standard household outlet or use it in your car, boat or RV.
Tips for Best Use
- For quickest cooling, pre-chill items before placing in mini-fridge
- Provide at least 3 inches clearance behind the fridge and ensure fan is not blocked for most effective operation
- Minimize opening and closing and ensure door is closed properly
- Lowest possible temperature depends on the surrounding temperature
- To avoid draining your vehicle's battery when using 12V mode, only run cooler when the engine is on