- Commercially approved - ETL-S listed to NSF-12 commercial standards
- Countertop footprint - Makes it the perfect fit for countertops and similar surfaces
- Adjustable height - Adjustable legs for added convenience
- Ice production - Large capacity productivity capable of 282 lbs. of ice in a day cycle
- Filter kit included - Commercial grade two-stage filtration kit included to improve the quality and taste of the unit's output
- Stainless steel finish - Durable front in real stainless steel with a stainless steel look cabinet for a professional, sleek look
- Nugget ice - Produces nugget ice which is slow-melting and easy to chew
- Sealed back - Save-spacing back allows unit to be flush with the wall, as well as makes cleaning the exterior unit more efficient
- Air-cooled condenser - Provides an energy-efficient, water-saving method to keep the unit cool
- UV lighting - Dispenser includes built-in UV lighting, as studies have shown this to be an effective tool for eliminating the growth of bacteria
- Serviceable through the front door - Provides easy, quick access to water and power supplies
- Gravity drain - Cost-efficient drainage system
- Display panel - Illuminated display panel for easy use between dispenser functions
- Removable tray - Can be removed for fast and efficient cleaning.
- Ice storage - Stores up to 11 pounds of nugget ice a day
Experience the ultimate in convenience with the commercially approved Accucold countertop water and ice dispenser.
The AIWD282FLTR is ETL-S listed to NSF-12 commercial standards. Measuring 18 3/4 inches from the front leg to the unit rear makes this a perfect fit on standard counters. This unit can produce up to 282 pounds of ice per day. Three dispenser functions - ice, water, or ice+water - provide expanded functionality, while the illuminated display ensures easy access and control of the unit.
Adjustable legs offer flexible height options, while the stainless steel front provides a professional look. The removable tray and sealed back make for easy cleaning. This unit comes equipped with UV lighting in the dispenser. The AIWD282FLTR must be used with a drain and should be placed in a space that allows for draining below the unit. It is top vented.
With its countertop footprint and large production output, the AIWD282FLTR is the perfect unit for hospital waiting areas, break rooms, or similar settings looking for a water and ice dispenser that is attractive and efficient. This unit ships with a filter kit. For replacements, see the FILTER282REP.
|Height of Cabinet||31.25" (79 cm)|
|Width||16.5" (42 cm)|
|Depth||25.0" (64 cm)|
|US Electrical Safety||UL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ULC|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||146.0 lbs. (66 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||177.0 lbs. (80 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Daily Ice Production||282.0 lbs. (128 kg)|
|Ice Storage Capacity||11.0 lbs. (5 kg)|
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes||1|
|Refrigerant Amount||11.29 oz.|
|High Side PSI||360.0|
|Low Side PSI||90.0|
California residents:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.