- The Perlick HH24BS-4-1R Signature Series Sottile Outdoor Beverage center is a convenient and durable unit that is an ideal addition to any outdoor kitchen or wet bar
- This beverage refrigerator features a 3.1 Cu. Ft. capacity cabinet, a solid stainless steel door on a right hinge, a standard door handle, and adjustable LED lighting
- Refreshment cooler comes equipped with a stainless steel interior with 3 adjustable full-extension shelves on stainless steel ball bearing glides that are capable of storing and cooling up to 41 12-oz. cans and 10 bottles of wine at one time
- Perlick's beverage center includes a commercial-grade 525 Btu compressor, a front-vented forced air system, and a zero-clearance hinging for a flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- This unit has a digital temperature controller with an operating temperature range between 33°and 48°F
Perlick's Signature Series Sottile Beverage Centers are the world's first and only 18" deep undercounter beverage centers. These beverage centers provide storage for food, beverages, and open-package food, and make the most of their small footprint with a 3.1 cubic foot storage capacity that holds 10 750mL wine bottles and 41 12-oz. cans.
The Perlick HH24BS-4-1R features a commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior. Two full-extension wine shelves with stainless steel fronts and one full-extension pull-out shelf make finding items and restocking your refrigerator easy, and stainless steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement.
The Perlick HH24BS-4-1R has an industry exclusive 18" depth for design flexibility and zero-clearance hinging that allows for a flush fit with surrounding cabinetry. The front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system features a 525 Btu commercial-grade compressor. The temperature range on this beverage center is adjustable from 33 to 48 degrees F, and can be controlled using a digital temperature controller.