This kegerator is ideal for dispensing two 1/6th barrel kegs, complete with keg tapping equipment and cleaning kit, stainless steel door panel.
Stocked and shipped from Pennsylvania
Delivery within Eastern U.S. typically in 2-3 business days
Delivery within Central U.S. typically in 3-4 business days
Delivery within Western U.S. typically in 4-5 business days
Kegerator Product Highlights
Enjoy the variety of choices! This is an excellent dispenser for 2 kegs, either Homebrew tanks or the popular 1/6th barrel.
Kegerator Tapping Kit Includes
- Brand new aluminum 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (legally shipped empty). Aluminum cylinders are lightweight, durable, do not rust, and are easy to handle. Aluminum cylinders are also superior in quality compared to most steel cylinders found on the market
- Single gauge CO2 regulator with a 0-60 output gauge and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff
- Vinyl gas hose with a Tee fitting and re-usable snap clamps.
- Two American Sankey "D" system keg couplers that feature a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built-in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports
- NSF approved 3-inch diameter dual faucet polished stainless steel column tower. Preassembled with brewery approved hose, that is unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals, and a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler
- Two premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucets. Features a chrome-plated forged brass body, a PTFE lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome-plated bonnet, shaft, and collar
- The cleaning kit includes a plastic cleaning bottle with a faucet cleaning attachment, cleaner, and cleaning brush
One year parts and labor, five years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work is handled through the manufacturer's Service Center. Notes: This model of keg refrigerator is designed for freestanding and indoor use. Some assembly is required.
Beer coolers, kegerators, and other beverage coolers can not qualify for ENERGY STAR. The ENERGY STAR program only qualifies residential refrigeration products included in the Department of Energy's appliance efficiency standards program. There are 18 product classes in the refrigerator efficiency standards. Beer coolers, kegerators, and other beverage coolers do not meet the technical definitions for any of the 18 product types in the standards program, therefore they are not included in the ENERGY STAR program.
- Complete tapping & cleaning kit included
- Designed for home use: quiet and energy-efficient
- Digital thermostat to set the perfect temperature
- Stainless steel door panel
- Easy-clean durable vinyl top with glass guard rails
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- 4 swivel casters make moving easy