Ideal for any small space where cold storage is needed, the Whynter 3.0 cu. ft. upright freezer can also be used in the kitchen, offices, garages or basements. The Whynter 3.0 cu. ft. upright freezer features a black reversible-swing door, adjustable temperature control, and a lock for securing the contents.
Fast-Freezing Coil Shelves
Designed with 3 condenser coil shelves that provide direct contact to freeze items quickly and allow cold air to constantly circulate throughout the freezer.
Allows for a left or right swing, making the unit ideal for installation anywhere.
ENERGYSTAR Rated Appliance
As an ENERGYSTAR rated appliance, this upright freezer will help you keep your energy costs down while providing efficient freezing solution
Single – Freezer Only
3.0 cu. ft.
-11° – 10.4°F
Black reversible-swing door and black cabinet
|Door Lock with Keys||
|Accessories / Power Cords||
1 removable slide out basket shelf
|Max Power Consumption (AC)||
100W / 1.1A
|Max Power Consumption (DC)||
20” W x 21” D x 34” H
|Unit Internal Dimensions||
14 1/4" W x 26 1/4" H x 15 1/4" D (Compressor Step: 13 5/8" W x 7 7/8" H x 5 3/4" D)
Features and Specifications
● Total Storage Volume : 3.0 cu. ft.
● Black reversible-swing door and black cabinet
● Recessed handle provides a flush finish with the door
● Mechanical temperature control
● Temperature Range: -11° – 10.4°F
● Two fixed cooling shelves
● One removable slide out basket shelf
● Cylinder lock and two keys
● Freestanding setup (clearance around the unit is needed)
● Manual Defrost
● Powerful compressor cooling
● Noise Level: <42 dB
● Refrigerant type: R600a
● Voltage: 115V /60Hz
● Power: 100 watts / 1.1 Amps
● Estimated Yearly Electricity Use: 240 kWh
● UL Certified and Energy Star rated
● Product internal dimensions: 14 1/4″ W x 26 1/4″ H x 15 1/4″ D (Compressor Step: 13 5/8″ W x 7 7/8″ H x 5 3/4″ D)
● Product external dimensions: 20” W x 21” D x 34” H
● Package dimensions: 21” W x 23” D x 35” H
● Net weight: 57 lbs
● Gross weight: 66 lbs
● UPC 852749006191
*This unit comes with one year limited warranty.
I love my new freezer! Its just the right size. I had been looking for one since the pandemic. And Im very happy with it.
I got this freezer because our fridge/freezer while it seems big, really can't fit much and it works perfectly so I was not going to replace it. We had a perfect space in the basement for a little freezer and I just needed a little extra freezer space. This fit the bill space + price wise. It came quickly and with no issues. It's not huge inside but I liked that it's a door one so your stuff won't get lost like it can in a chest freezer. I just wanted some extra space so I can stock up a bit on a few things and freeze bread and stuff like that.
Great size. Love that I don’t have to bend over and dig and search for stuff. Looks good out in the open. Keeps items frozen well.
It is perfect for the patio. lots of room for bags of ice and popsicles in this hot weather. the fed ex driver was wonderful, very helpful!
Perfect size! Holds a lot and doesnt take up much room. The Refrigerator type door makes it easy to see exactly what you have in the freezer. Very cold! It worked great! Perfect for small apartment. Loved it